Sunday, December 9, 2012

Untitled Lonely Character


Tools
Traditional doodling/sketching


About
As she stop and rested, she ponders on the long and lonely stretch of road may eventually lead to another deadend


Year
October 2012


eXpressions
I was just doodling and trying to break out my artist's block when I doodled her. An ordinary post-apocalytic girl archetype. I haven't give much thought on her characterization at first but decided to use she as a practice for my skills in later artworks.

I aim to make her a simple yet appealing character that drawn attention from the people who sees her. I also aim to make she more relatable to Singaporeans.

She will be a testbed for my own experiments in comic drawing, to honed on my fundamentally and go back to basic.

Stay tune for more artworks on her...

No comments:

Post a Comment