Saturday, January 28, 2012

Speed Drawing





Tools
Speed drawing with Wacom intuos 4 and PS CS5.1.

First pic: Total time taken: 12 mins
Second Pic: Total time Taken: 30 mins (including 2 crashes & PC restarts and 1 full redraw. Final crash force me to take the pic from the monitor before I press the "reset" button. Original artwork is gone)

About
First pic: Fuck My Life!
Second pic: Carebears "Revenge Bear" to the rescue!!

Year
Jan 2012

eXpressions
Wife's still in office overtime. She's stressed out. The first pic probably explains her stress level that that point of time. The 2nd pic is a gift for her to motivate her using her favorite "Carebear".

Hitting a slump.lately and I'm too lazy to draw on the paper and scan, so I just whacked from the tablet. When I was drawing the "Revenge Bear" pic, My PC crashed during coloring phase. I wasted some time rebooting and redrawing again as I forgot to save my work during coloring. I gave up after the 2nd crash and took a pic from my cellphone while the PC hunged on me. It's not really complete but I don't think I want to continue a speed drawing artwork, the momentum is already gone.

The crash on my PC is resulting from TDR timeout exceeded from PC CS with my Nvidia GPU. I tweaked some regedit settings and hope the problem will go away.


"Carebears" is a trademark of American Greetings Corporation, Inc.. The "Revenge Bear" is a self-created non-profit likeness and parody of the "carebear" and is in no way representing the original "Carebears" franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment