Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hocus Pocus


Tools
Only Pencils
_
About
Let's give a round of applause to ..... Hocus pocus!!
_
Year
Oct 2010.
_
eXpressions
Meet Hocus, The undermentioned sidekick of pocus! My 90s design for Hocus is a oversize chubby-looking clown, but I grew to hate it so much I ditch the sidekick and let pocus go solo...This actually suits her more as she doesn't seem to be the team playing type.
_
Now I try to revive Hocus, but in a different way. Hocus now is only a mere marionette! Another split personality of pocus. And pocus' not even a ventriloquist!
_
After a hectic week, took some time off to continue my momentum. Funny thing is when things are relaxed I'm too lazy to draw and now I can barely breath from all my outstanding stuff from office and I'm drawing. I guess it's my way of escape and de-stress. Wondering how long I can keep up before work consume all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment