Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm better known as "pocus"

Tools
Only Pencils

About
My real name is Christina or "Chris" in short, but I'm better known as "pocus"...

Year
Oct 2010.

eXpressions
A lazy sunday afternoon, I decided to pack my artworks and stuff and I flipped through my "pocus" filebook containing all the old artworks of the "pocus" character I did from Polytechnic till more recent times (2008?) Except for those "recent" sketches, I realised most of the artwork of "pocus" are unrefined due to my infant skill during those times.

Funny bcos "pocus" is suppose to be my internet monikor yet I neglected her the most. Inspired, I decided to recreate "pocus" in my current idea of how she should be like during those days. Based on the costume I did for her from this entry, I refined her looks.

Hope to create more "pocus" artworks in coming days (if time permits)

No comments:

Post a Comment