Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm sorry, I won't do it again...

Tools
Only Pencils

About
"I'm sorry! I will not fail again! I promise! Please don't hurt me....pleeeese.." - pocus

Year
Oct 2010.

eXpressions
What is suppose to be a flashback idea became a reality on paper. Another artwork while wait for my wife to knock from overtime. If this carries on, I can do a full art book. Wasn't fully satisfied with this piece, the background is actually not nessesary and now it looks so amatuerish...

Still not bored on pocus, I decided to explore her youth at 13 to 14 years old, where she seek refuge in a performance troupe to escape her abusive uncle.

But life was tough for her as she was chosen to be an acrobatic jester. She was often abused and punished by her trainer for any mistakes and failures. In here she almost suffer mental breakdown due to the tough training.

But all this is fated, for this is also the very place she learned acrobatic skills that will aid she in she hired jobs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment