Tuesday, October 5, 2010

House of Totoro - The Final


Tools
NEC Projector (Countesy of my project Admin), pencil for outlining, 8 tins of various colored emulsion paint from either Nippon, ICI or Colorland, brushes of various size, thinners and cloths used typically for painting.

About
The final drawing of the Totoro creatures for our "feature wall".

Year
August 2010.

eXpressions
After various sketches and discussion my wife, we finalized the design on paper. I borrowed the projector my of Office admin (Thanks SoSi!) and project the image on the wall while outlining with a pencil.

The rest is painting! Joining forces with my wife, we managed to complete the paint in 1 day, with minor touchups in subseqent days. This is my first major wall painting.

This is only part of our painting, wanna see the whole thing? First you must know us, then pay us a visit...We'll treat you nice homecooked meal! :)


The Totoro characters are Copyright and properties of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli.

1 comment: