Friday, September 9, 2011

Colt Version R Fan Polo Tee



Tools
Digitally manipulated via Photoshop 6.0

About
Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version R Fan Polo Tee Shirt

Year
March 2011

eXpressions
As a fan and owner of the Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version R. I just gotta do a Polo Tee-shirt to show my fan for the car.

I've already had the 1st generation Colt Turbo Club SG shirt some time back with a BIG Garage R logo at the back, not exactly my kind of shirt. So I decided to do my own polo Tee based on my very on design, without any affliation from any of the folks in CTFSG.

Was pretty happy about it and printed it. I've been wearing it for months to the point that the colors are beginning to fade.


"Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version R" are copyright of Mitsubishi Motors Co Ltd. All images and logos are sourced from the Mitsubishi Motors Japanese website.

No comments:

Post a Comment