Friday, September 9, 2011

Suzuki Swift Sport Fan Polo Tee


Tools
Digitally manipulated via Photoshop 6.0

About
Suzuki Swift Sport Fan Polo Tee Shirt

Year
March 2011

eXpressions
Before I did the Colt Version R shirt, I act experimented using a different car. Since Swift Sport was I first dream car (which I didn't manage to get it), I've decided to give it a go.

I was planning to make that "gritty-washed" feel hences I over-contrast it intentionally to give a a "retro-washed" feel.

Like the Colt Tee, I printed it and worned it countless times, now the print is almost faded and I'm thinking of re-printing it using better materials.



"Suzuki Swift Sport" is copyright of Suzuki Motors Co Ltd.
All Photos are source either from the internet of from the HyperRev Vol 121 SWIFT Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment