Saturday, September 10, 2011

eXpressing In My Room


Tools
Digitally Drawn with Photoshop 6.0 using Wacom Intuos 4.

About
Makeover time! "Room of eXpressions" new Mast Header!! eXpressing myself in my room...

Year
Sept 2011

eXpressions
As I was uploading stuff earlier, I realised the copyright notice was from 2009 to 2010! Hence it was time for me to update the header.

I have 2 choice, (1) edit and update the current header or (2) redesign a new header. I finally decide to combine both to create a hyrid header that looks like the current one yet with new stuff.

I decided to ditch the lamp as it has no meaning to it, so I decided to include someone in my likeness drawing, expressing himself. As I've no mood to pencil it down so I decided to draw it from my newly purchased Wacom Intuos 4! (My Wacom Graphire was destroyed during the move)

Turns out pretty well so I decided to keep as our header. Yup that's me, expressing myself though artwork, in my room...

No comments:

Post a Comment